1. How long is the duration of the cohort ?
The cohort will run for 8 weeks - 6 weeks of training + 2 weeks of project building
2. Is it going to be Virtual or in-person ?
Given Web 3.0 is global and since we are catering to global audience, the Cohort will be Virtual
3. What is the process to get into the Cohort ?
Fill in the form below, provide as much information as possible. We will get back to you in 1-2 weeks if you have been accepted into the Cohort.
4. What is the selection process for the cohort ?
We are looking for individuals who have coding experience and background whether Web 2.0/Web 3.0 and deep passion to learn Move programming language and build on Aptos
5. Who will be the Trainers of the Cohort?
The trainers are industry experts building projects on Aptos, who previously participated in Aptos Hackathons and taught at Developer events.
6. How many hours of classes will be every week?
The classes will run on Monday/Wednesday/Friday for 2 hours, a total of 6 hours/week
7. What is the time commitment for the project?
We expect the developer to dedicate at least 20 hours per week in learning and building projects
8. Is the course paid?
No, the Fellowship program is completely free for developers.
9. What other support do we receive?
We are actively working to get Bug Bounties and problem statements from the projects in Aptos Ecosystem. We will keep you posted on the exciting things in the coming days
10. Any other questions
If you have any question that has been not been answered or found, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org